5 Fun-Filled Camps with Crazy Themed Days, Popsicles, and Lots of Laughs!
Week 1: July 9-13 - NEWSIES
Campers will “seize the day” and have a taste of scenes and songs from this popular Broadway Musical.
Week 4: July 30-Aug 3 - CONTEMPORARY BROADWAY
Let’s get real with snippets from Dear Evan Hansen, 13 the Musical and Waitress in this Revue of some of the best-loved current Broadway hits.
Week 2: July 16-20 - CIRCUS WEEK
Expand your skills with Scenes and Songs from The Greatest Showman, Pippin and Carousel.
Week 5: Aug 6-10 - MOANA
Let’s see “how far you’ll go” as Campers re-create this animated hit movie.
Week 3: July 23-27 - WEST SIDE STORY
Jets and Sharks battle it out and get “cool” this week with a Broadway classic.
Times & Location:
- All summer camps sessions will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church, 191 County Road, Barrington, RI
- All sessions run Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm
- Each week ends with an informal performance for family and friends, held on Friday of each session
- $275 per week
- Additional discounts for multiple weeks are as follows: $50 discount for 2 weeks; $75 discount for 3 weeks; $100 discount for 4-5 weeks. Note that discounts are off the total program fees and will automatically be applied.
- Scholarships are available. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Camp is open to students ages 8-14 (7 if they’ve participated in an Arts Alive school play program).
A safe, supportive and encouraging environment with fully supervised activities, including:
- Games and improv
- Stage makeup
- Dance and creative movement
- Voice instruction
- All program are led by our professional staff
While we are confident that your experience with Arts Alive summer camp will be a positive one, we have outlined our refund policy below. All refund requests must be made in writing and submitted via email.
If a registered student wishes to withdraw from a Summer Camp Program:
- A full refund, minus a $30 processing fee will be given if the student withdraws, more than 72 hours prior to the start of camp
- A 50% refund will be given for withdrawal within 72 hours of the start of camp. However, should we be able to fill the vacant spot with a wait listed student, a full refund minus a $30 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given once camp has begun.