5 Fun-Filled Camps with Crazy Themed Days, Popsicles, and Lots of Laughs!
2019 Summer Camp
Week 1: Modern Fairy Tales
Explore a modern take on fairy tales not just for princes and princesses! We’ll feature excerpts from Anastasia, Into the Woods, Once Upon a Mattress.
Week 2: "Sports: The Musical"
Join us for this original adaptation with songs from High School Musical 2, Bring it On, and Damn Yankees!
Week 3: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Be a part of a hilarious troupe as they compete in the spelling championship of a lifetime!
Week 4: Contemporary Broadway
July 29-August 2
Let’s get real with snippets from some of the best-loved current Broadway hits!
Week 5: CoCo
Embark on a journey through a magical world with a week focused on music and culture!
All camp sessions are Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm*
St. John’s Espiscopal Church
191 County Road, Barrington
$275 per week**
Camp is open to children ages 8-13 (entering grades 3-8)***.
*There will be an informal performance at the end of each session at approximately 3pm on Friday.
**Additional discounts for multiple weeks. Scholarships are available.
***7 year olds who have participated in an Arts Alive! school play program may also register!
A safe, supportive and encouraging environment with fully supervised activities, including:
- Games and improv
- Stage makeup
- Dance and creative movement
- Voice instruction
- All programs are led by our professional staff
While we are confident that your experience with Arts Alive summer camp will be a positive one, we have outlined our refund policy below. All refund requests must be made in writing and submitted via email.
If a registered student wishes to withdraw from a Summer Camp Program:
- A full refund, minus a $30 processing fee will be given if the student withdraws, more than 72 hours prior to the start of camp
- A 50% refund will be given for withdrawal within 72 hours of the start of camp. However, should we be able to fill the vacant spot with a wait listed student, a full refund minus a $30 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given once camp has begun.