5 Fun-Filled Camps with Crazy Themed Days, Popsicles, and Lots of Laughs!
Week 1: July 9-13 - NEWSIES
Campers will “seize the day” and have a taste of scenes and songs from this popular Broadway Musical.
Week 4: July 30-Aug 4 - CONTEMPORARY BROADWAY
Let’s get real with snippets from Dear Evan Hansen, 13 the Musical and Waitress in this Revue of some of the best-loved current Broadway hits.
Week 2: July 16-20 - CIRCUS WEEK
Expand your skills with Scenes and Songs from The Greatest Showman, Pippin and Carousel.
This week is now full. Please email us if you wish to be placed on the waitlist.
Week 3: July 23-27 - WEST SIDE STORY
Jets and Sharks battle it out and get “cool” this week with a Broadway classic.
Times & Location:
- All summer camps sessions will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church, 191 County Road, Barrington, RI
- All sessions run Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm
- Each week ends with an informal performance for family and friends, held on Friday of each session
- $275 per week
- Additional discounts for multiple weeks are as follows: $50 discount for 2 weeks; $75 discount for 3 weeks; $100 discount for 4-5 weeks. Note that discounts are off the total program fees and will automatically be applied.
- Scholarships are available. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Camp is open to students ages 8-14 (7 if they’ve participated in an Arts Alive school play program).
A safe, supportive and encouraging environment with fully supervised activities, including:
- Games and improv
- Stage makeup
- Dance and creative movement
- Voice instruction
- All program are led by our professional staff
While we are confident that your experience with Arts Alive summer camp will be a positive one, we have outlined our refund policy below. All refund requests must be made in writing and submitted via email.
If a registered student wishes to withdraw from a Summer Camp Program:
- A full refund, minus a $30 processing fee will be given if the student withdraws, more than 72 hours prior to the start of camp
- A 50% refund will be given for withdrawal within 72 hours of the start of camp. However, should we be able to fill the vacant spot with a wait listed student, a full refund minus a $30 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given once camp has begun.